Sunday, February 13, 2005

hallelujah!

on one note i found my happy anthem. yay!

Se A Vida E' by Pet Shop Boys

it totally rocks!!!

on another note i finally got me an mp3 player.yay! yay!
introducing my very latest, mucho loved, possession...

*drum roll*

the iRiver iFP-190T

tada! (must be the trumpets)

the coolest, hottest thing to rock my world! except of course...ahem...aaanyways what was i talking about? aah my mp3 player. here it is...mah baby#2 (baby#1 being my car)




256MB Internal Storage. MP3, WMA, and ASF Music Files Supported. Integrated digital FM Tuner with Presets bla bla bla

nothing beats the pure, almost orgasmic, joy of carrying my music where-evva i go...except, of course, the completely orgasmic act of making love...hmmm...yes

thankya Bman for all your valuable input! u're awesome

on yet another note, somebody wipe this stupid grin off my face!

on yet another note, all techno enthusiasts out there, this is worth a dekko me thinks (if you didn't already know that is) (courtesy of BMan) "Rock Me" by Pills from the "Run Lola Run" soundtrack as also from their very own album "Electrocaine". been trying to research "Pills" and almost every second website has them confused with the garage/grunge/pop/rock group "The Pills". uuuurrrrrrghhhhhhhh!

current song Sway (Mucho Mambo) by Shaft

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home