Sunday, February 13, 2005

happy happy valentine's y'all!

i had once been in love, and happy. a couple of disastrous relationships and one spell of unrequited love down the road though, I became downright cynical. a perpetual pessimist who derived immense pleasure from being able to identify with tragic love stories and sad love songs. untill i met you, that is. you made me realize love, in all its forms - shared, requited and not - was an uplifting emotion. not one that made you feel tied down or lost or miserable. you taught me that when i love someone, its my love that matters, not what i get out of it. to find someone i can love is a gift that i should cherish. a blessing. a chance to make peace with myself. sad moments may outnumber the joyful ones. memories can be painful or cheerful. whats important is what i choose to count and indulge in. like how good it felt to run my fingers through your hair. or how adorable it is the way you talk to yourself. or how you think how annoyingly dumb i can be sometimes. yes that too! there's always happiness in this world.

you have no idea how you have touched my life. you make me glad to be alive. and happy!

this valentine's day i dedicate to you, my dear friend. you're special. and you know i'm talking about you don't you? i want to thank you for giving me the best day of my life :-)

and to all you folks out there, have a beautiful valentine's day with your loved and special ones - mothers, fathers,daughters, sons, sisters, brothers, friends, grandmas, grandpas, uncles, aunts, nieces, nephews, neighbors, lovers and anyone else i've missed!!!

current song Se A Vida E' by Pet Shop Boys

6 Comments:

Blogger capri angel said...

happy valentines day my sweetest darl....luv u n miss u:)

1:40 PM  
Blogger dewdrop said...

love you hon ((hug)) mucho love to u sweetest...miss u so too

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ammo ammo ammo!
awwww...
ammo ammo ammo!
awwww...
Happy Valentine's Day. :-)

Non-Sensei

11:37 PM  
Blogger dewdrop said...

rofl! happy valentine's to you too buddy! hope ur making some woman happy today ;-)

11:44 PM  
Blogger dewdrop said...

or man...

11:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day, sweetest. Hope you enjoy the day...

-- Stand-up

3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home