Thursday, December 16, 2004

edgekayshun

a retort from an edgy friend to the signature line in my personal email - "if you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much space"
-----------------------------------------------------
If somebody is already living on the same edge, do we hold their hand or push them out to live in that edge??

Ya! space is always a problem!! So I started car-pooling. Now, my boss doesn't like that becoz my timings changed. Do you think I am on the EDGE of losing my job??? I am a bit confused. Did I start living on the EDGE once I started car-pooling? Or Did I put myself on the EDGE of losing my job becoz my boss doesn't like my timings?? Or do you think I am on different EDGES on different issues?? If that is true, then how can I be on different edges at the same time?? So what I assume is THERE IS ALWAYS ONLY ONE EDGE. No matter what you do we always end up on the same EDGE. And I name that EDGE "RISK". Now how many people would like to RISK their positions???........

Did I tell you why I am car-pooling? It is to save some space on the road for other cars.

current song Stairway To The Stars by Ella Fitzgerald

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol. nice title.. :-)

Non-Sensei

1:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The edge of the world is 3,000 miles wide and about 3 feet away from where we stand.
- Heretic

PS: No, you cannot use it as a signature line--coz i am doing so now. :P

1:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lols that was perceptive :-) what shoes would you wear if you were always walking on the edge ? :-)

Bhavs

5:44 AM  
Blogger . : A : . said...

Like the way you have built the "edge" story, especially the title 'edgekayshun' and 'a retort from an edgy friend'.

;-)

6:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm..just dropped in to see the who, why and wherefore of :)! Nice. ~ JW

7:59 AM  
Blogger dewdrop said...

hehe NS, thankie!

Toro you remind me of that song "Six Feet from the Edge" by creed :-D and i'm sure we can work together now can't we? *batting eyelashes*
:P

Bhavs, hehe innit?! hmmm very perceptive question too :-) ice skates come to mind, wotsay?

:A:, thankyu! :-)

JW, hello and welcome! thanks for dropping by and hope i can keep you coming back :-) you have a wonderful, wonderful blog BTW

12:22 PM  
Blogger A Chrysanthemum by any other name... said...

Ok this reminds me of a joke (credits gautam)
Why is a square intelligent?
Coz it has naal-edge :))))))

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... Someone's been giving you inside info. I'm very vulnerable to *batting lashes*.

Thine wish is my command. :P

- Heretic

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home