Friday, November 19, 2004



The XXXIV Bharteeya Blog Mela being hosted by Patrix.
The Mela is coming up tomorrow but nominations are still being accepted. The deadline is 5pm EST Friday. The Mela will be posted at 5:05pm.

Now the rules in Patrix very own words,

"Nominate any blog entry written and posted between November 11 and November 18, which you somehow manage to cast more than a cursory glance upon. But the condition being that it should be written by an Indian or should be about something India or Indians. If you think that is restrictive, I don’t understand how all-inclusive we can be. Pssst…you can nominate your own post too and get few dozen hits your way. I reserve the right to drop nominated crap, and if you think it is personal, feel free to drop my posts when you host the Mela. But I will accept personal posts too if they live up to the standard.

Send me the permalinks and not the Blog URL. Either drop the nominations in the comment box or send me an email at pcmhatre [at] gmail [dot] com. They should reach me latest by Friday, November 18th, 5pm EST. Varnam has a nice Mela FAQ and the archives of the Mela are posted on Shanti's blog.

Please also put up a tiny announcement on your blog about the Mela because chances are that you might have more readers than I. So send in your nominations, get ready to enjoy the Mela next Friday, and to lose your twin. I will be back next Friday.

UPDATE: Although this has failed every time I have tried it, I am willing to host guest posts this week. So if you are interested, drop me a line at pcmhatre [at] gmail [dot] com. Blurkers (blog lurkers), this might be your chance to write something more than just comments."

current song Kisi Disco Mein Jaaye from Bade Miya Chhote Miya

*grin* yeah, i do enjoy a perky govinda, david dhawan number once in a while!

2 Comments:

Blogger ***** said...

Ahem! Are you sure this Patrix fellow/fellowette sells Intellectual Property Helpware...because frankly I am a little confused with that link to the blog provided above.

2:34 AM  
Blogger dewdrop said...

oops..now that wasnt very helpful was it? thanks dude!
corrected it now.

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home