Monday, October 11, 2004

so the other day i was talking to my roomie and she told me that my blog was depressing. i read all my posts all the way back to the day i started blogging. and i saw what she meant. what a whiner i am! and i was going to do a post about how we watched Bridget Jones' Diary last night and how i must have said "that's me!" a thousand times.

so ive decided, i dont want to be a whiner. and untill i can find that part of me which is strong and positive and funny, i'm not going to post anything.

hopefully i will be back soon.

current song Poison by Alice Cooper

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats good...u will find the strong, positive and funny part of you soon:-)

Dos(pmanoj007)

4:39 PM  
Blogger dewdrop said...

thanks so dos :-) i hope i will, soon!

4:46 PM  
Blogger dewdrop said...

awww...thanks vikie! i love u too girl :-)

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home