Wednesday, October 06, 2004

morning activities:
saw an indian lady with her kid on the train to work. the cute little girl was reading her alphabets in sing song fashion. she was so adorable i had to resist the urge to turn around and lift her up and squeeze her and kiss her. and for the first time instead of fighting the "i want me one o'those...and before that i want to be swept off my feet by someone made just for me" feeling, i let myself indulge and once i was done i just went back to reading my newspaper...voila...*snippety snap fingers*...just like that and by jove, it worked!

stepped out of the metro station and walked right into a corner guy selling long stemmed red roses for 2 bucks a half dozen..i mean you can't beat that and when no one's giving u any (i mean flowers), by all means buy yourself some.

5 minutes and a jaunty walk in the crisp morning weather to my building later, i felt like it was all going to be perfectly alright!

nothing like children and flowers and the crisp cool of a fresh new morning!
all warmth and fuzzies inside :-)

i made up my mind last night, all stressed and wound up as i was, that this was not going to do. so i screwed up a bit. expired decals, delayed registration, towed car - ok maybe i screwed up a little more than a bit *sheepish grin*. but, BUT as i always say "when you have to go through, why rue?" (i know that stinks)

so here's to a brand new day, a changed, "decompressed" me.

i just hope it lasts

current song November Rain by Guns N' Roses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home