Saturday, October 30, 2004

feel it in my fingers, i feel it in my toes

am i in love?! no!!

i can't believe it. 4 months of training. just flew by, whooooosh.

tomorrows the D-day. 26.2 miles. i damn well want to finish it so help me God and all his angels and anybody else i might have left out.

reminds me, need to have a talk with my body too. especially my knees.

uh-oh....something's creeping, buzzing, tickling my stomach, hands, legs, fingers, toes...help! i'm being attacked by butterflies!

current song White Flag by Dido

5 Comments:

Blogger A Chrysanthemum by any other name... said...

Heyy all the best! Call me when its done!

2:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Because that's roughly the distance between the Greek cities of Marathon and Athens.
You're running a marathon ! Great
Best of luck.

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY!! I will be rooting for you. Go for it! :)
--Ph

8:19 PM  
Blogger Vijay Krishna L said...

26.2 miles - hmm..the NY marathon??! Respect! If I can make the 5 mile Wall Street Marathon next year, will be bloody impressed by myself.. Again, congratulations!

5:41 PM  
Blogger dewdrop said...

thanks Vijay! :-) and it was the Marine Corps Marathon....looking back I can't believe I actually ran all friggin' 26.2 miles of it!!

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home