Thursday, October 21, 2004

peekaboo

this morning i woke up feeling quite woozy from the "two" coldacts i took last night for my cold. (yup i still depend very much on my trusted indian drugs) i showered and dressed in a daze, all the while wishing i could just get into bed, dig into the comforter and curl into a ball.

then i dragged myself to the busstop and duly stood in line waiting for the bus to turn up.
a minute or two later a car pulled up and out came a man. there was something very odd about him and i blinked twice thinking it was probably all that wooziness playing tricks on my eyes. yet, nothing changed. the man's freaking fly was open! well that sort of thing could happen to anyone right? but this guy was wearing BOXERS!!! for those who dont know about boxers, they are a type of men's underwear that look like mini-shorts and have buttons or just a plain slit in the front (guys feel free to correct me if im wrong). so what if he's wearing boxers you say? well this one either had a slit in the front or the guy had forgotten to do his buttons. oh dear God. thats all i need to see. the head of a penis in my face first thing in the morning.grooaann.

well, maybe, i thought to myself, he's one of those psycho pranksters. and then i saw him walk right towards me. oh my God. on the surface i looked all calm and collected, inside i was panicking like a monster truck was headed in my direction. but i was rooted to the spot, trying to tear my eyes away from the ghastly thing sticking out but it was like i was in some kind of a trance (also keep in mind - woozy head). he kept getting closer and closer and i kept glancing around for a bush or a tree or anything i could duck behind but alas, in vain. he stopped right in front of me.gasp! "excuse me", he said and i looked aorund confused. thankfully, before i could make a fool of myself i noticed the newspaper vending stand right next to me. relief coursed through my veins and i managed a weak smile, stepped back and turned around. now i was standing face to face with the girl behind me who was trying very hard not to laugh aloud. i grinned back in silent understanding and for a while we just kept grinning.

later when i got onto the bus i noticed that he had zipped up. had someone told him? or did he just start feeling abnormally cold? what i wouldn't give to just see the expression on his face at that moment *big grin*

current song Judy Blue Eyes by Crosby Stills & Nash

7 Comments:

Blogger dewdrop said...

hey chrys, looks like blogger ate ur comment

10:01 AM  
Blogger Astha N said...

lol hilarious! I could almost imagine the scene...hehe really funny :D

2:45 PM  
Blogger capri angel said...

lol...is tat a bird?is tat a plane?...no its "flyman"...lol...i totaly know wat uve bn thru...cos...lets jus say i saw the mouse out of its hole!

12:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The guy flashed you.

Anon

1:21 PM  
Blogger dewdrop said...

@vagrant - oh yeah, so damn funny! my roomi eand i laughed about it all night :-D

@Anon - ermmm...well, it wasnt like i was the only one there. there were about 15-20 people in line for the bus. poor guy must have been thoroughly embarassed himself :-)

@bubbles - hehehe...u too dear sis? theres gotta be something to the way the smae stuff happens to the both of us.

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lolll. bad, baaad dewdette.
but the poor guy had to do up two, TWO, pieces of clothing in public. Imagine his Dear Diary entry that day...!

Non-Sensei

5:58 AM  
Blogger dewdrop said...

*grin* yeah i know poor guy!
though i do also wonder what made him forget to do that in the first place ;-)
oops! there i go being all bad again *grin grin grin*

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home