Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Dare I attempt, yet cannot fathom,
The mystery that renders it uncommon.

My senses controlled, yet I succumb,
To the intoxication of the sweetest kind.

A twitch, the curve, so soft and full,
(sigh) A longing to touch it, but I pull back.

For if it vanished, so would my dreams,
The fire, iced; my heart, wrenched.

Endless the days would be, the nights the darkest ever,
A melancholy gloom eclipsing the joys of love.

So smile my love, do smile for me,
For it is what I live for , and it is that by which I love.

current song Always be My Baby by Mariah Carey

5 Comments:

Blogger A Chrysanthemum by any other name... said...

Tooooo much!!!!!! Its really good. Your poetry is better than your prose. Thats uncommon...

3:39 AM  
Blogger dewdrop said...

:-) thank u!

its been aaaaages since i've written anything and its almost like im starting all over again. somehow my poetry has always been better than my prose...hmmmmm...

9:41 AM  
Blogger ***** said...

I am absholutely amashed. Too mush only.

6:43 PM  
Blogger A Chrysanthemum by any other name... said...

Rashul when wilsh you sthoph talshing like thish? You know thish kind of acshent ish very infectioush.

3:06 PM  
Blogger dewdrop said...

lolsh lolsh

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home