Wednesday, August 18, 2004

H's gone...
funny how having someone around even for a few weeks gets so addictive

so much done in so little time - discovery, amazement, catching up, amusement, tonnes of fun and laughter, reunions, new friends, memories, the city, the beach, romance, the sarah mclachlan concert (she is oh so awesome, passion personified)

home...alone...
i enjoy my solitude but loneliness sucks...
as i reminisce, the question which by my sheer denial had retreated to the deep recesses of my mind, now hovers threateningly - closing in on me, lashing out at me
what am i doing here?


all this freedom cherished and held so precious; the price paid for it, sometimes too much, sometimes worth it all....and in then end, all i hope that i find home...the one place i can find peace - for my heart, my mind and my soul.

spend all your time waiting
for that second chance
for a break that would make it okay
there's always one reason
to feel not good enough
and it's hard at the end of the day
i need some distraction
oh a beautiful release
memories seep from my veins
let me be empty
and weightless and maybe
i'll find some peace tonight

sigh...she's my angel of sleep

it sure would be nice to have someone or something to come home to

current song Angel by Sarah Mclachlan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home