Monday, July 26, 2004

On and on the rain will fall
Like tears from a star like tears from a star
On and on the rain will say
How fragile we are how fragile we are
- Sting, Fragile

mondays r not usually my cup of tea....the weekend past seems too short and the week ahead a tad too long to handle...but this monday, today, is unusally comfortable - like it brings with it the promise of something new, something exciting. is it because i've made peace with my demons? does it mean i hold no grudge and accept my past, my failures, my disappointments, my failings - in the hope of a new sunrise? i have no way of knowing except by living each day - learning, absorbing, embracing hope. but there have many more times when such days have led on to cloudier ones, when i don't feel this strong, when self-doubt resurfaces with a vengeance, when i long for the comfort of family - of mamma's chai, of grandma's wrinkly hands and the constant debates with dad...

but for now, maybe for the next few hrs, i'm strong, i'm focused and i'm at peace

current song Fragile by Sting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home