Thursday, September 02, 2004

what a day it was..september 1 2004 will probly go down in my personal history as the day for the most number of revelations and the most eventful day yet.

can things turn around in just one day?

me: maybe i'll just wait and see
Me: but i dont really want to sit around and wait (wait for what though?)
me:then maybe i'll just move on
Me:hmm..i feel like hanging around just a little bit longer. i kind of like it here.
me:you've got to make up your mind you know
Me:but why?
me:because if u stay suspended in indecision for too long u'll just cease to exist
Me:really? hmmmm.....hmmm.....hmmmmmmmm
me:what do u want girl?
Me:like i know
me:alright i give up
Me:so just like that u'll just give up on me
me:uurrrgggghhhhhh...ur driving me crazy!

current song Hoshwalon Ko Khabar Kya by Jagjit Singh from Sarfarosh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home