Friday, September 10, 2004

"THOUGHTS AND THINGS

I concentrate on the concentric rings
produced by my pen in the ink.

The thing that distinguishes thoughts from things
is that thoughts are harder to think."

- Piet Hein

gosh i am so in love with these grooks!

and please don't judge us fobs by the accent we speak english in my dear abcd friends (:-D sorry! just couldn't think of any fitting euphemisms that would say it like abcds or fobs!). though it might be momentarily flattering to be deemed "very cool" by you guys just because i dont have to try hard to speak ur language to u in ur tongue, there are oh so many cooler folks, rather fobs, who are wiser and smarter and way cooler than i am, accent or no accent. just give them a chance and you'll see.

but bear in mind i love and respect you all because i learn so much from u and luvvvv hangin' out with y'all!

current song Yeh Dil Deewnana Hain from Kabhi Aisa Lagta Hai by Lucky Ali

1 Comments:

Blogger ***** said...

Pray impart some of those learnings to a fellow fob. My curiosity gets the better of me as I wonder if I have closed some part of my mind owing to badly conceived notions.

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home